Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN PROVO

What a fun time JD and I had in Provo this past weekend. The fun started Thursday as we quickly got to Utah in JD new little Audi! Sometimes I just closed my eyes and we would be 30 more miles down the road. But no tickets so all is good. That evening we cooked Alaska salmon, halibut and crab for the gang. Coriann invited Riley and Carlee and James loved all the fixins. Even Benson loves crab! A baby after my own heart. Friday we played tennis, walked the park, and Benson felt the need to PUSH his stroller all around. What a little "tuff" guy! Friday night BYU Volleyball against Nebraska...Coriann did great! Saturday more volleyball and the BIG BYU game! Yea Riley!! Someone (JD) got to be in the Sky Box with Firoz..and all the General Authorities, BYU Pres, and other "SPECIAL" people! Thanks Firoz you made the day!!! Sister Perry will never look at a football game the same way again!! Sunday Church, din din and games. And...sad home on Monday. What a fun trip!! Love you all.
P.S. NO PICTURES SORRY! Just imagine we all looked happy and THIN!!

2 comments:

Yasmine said...

Wish I coulda been there! Jealous...

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

How are you guys? I so wish that we could visit!!!! Tyler works too dang much. Seriously, the only thing I see of him is the paycheck in the bank, and that's not even very much. Poor guy. Maybe in four years? When he's finally done being a slave!! Bozeman looks gorgeous and it looks like you guys are having a blast traveling all over Congrats to Corianne for the volleyball, that is so awesome! If you're ever in Philadelphia or somewhere close, stop by! We love visitors.