Wednesday, January 13, 2010

30 1/2 years...and still laughing everyday!!



MY FABULOUS FAMILY!!

We all so enjoyed the time we had together...laughing, eating,planning,playing games,eating more,fishing,hunting,bathing children,eating even more,shopping,singing,eating a snacks,taking photos,reading to babies,taking naps,bowling with the Wii,eating again,doing dishes,basketball,shoveling snow...and letting each other know that we truly love one another. Thank you all for the best Christmas I can remember!

2 comments:

The Van Hale Family said...

What a beautiful family. We missed seeing all of them during the summer. (Like it use to be) But I guess that is just the way it is when our kids fly the coop and start having busy lives of their own. We don't get to see all of our friends kids much, except in pictures. A grandparents life is busy too. It was good to here from you on the blog. Now I know at least one person looks at the blog once in awhile.
Susan

William and Marianne said...

what a great family picture!! :) happy 30th!!!!!